Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dreaming of France -- Autumn Along the Seine

Please join this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.
I'm still fixated on beautiful fall photos from France. Here's one Grace took in 2011 along the Seine.
Can't wait to see what you are dreaming of.


5 comments:

Sim Carter said...

I hope everyone clicks on it to enlarge it. Those rooftops just thrill me; those are mansard roofs, right?

Louise said...

Lovely photo. I'm hoping to be in France again next year for autumn. Your photo makes me even more hopeful.

Joy said...

Fall in Paris sounds lovely!

Joy's Book Blog

Leovi said...

Really magical stroll along the Seine! Beautiful photo!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Wonderful Paulita, sorry , I just remembered I forgot to add Dreaming of France memo to my post .. x

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...