Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday Snapshot -- Pranks

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme, post a photo that you (or a friend of family member) have taken. Then leave a direct link to your post on West Metro Mommy. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.
I haven't played along with Saturday Snapshot for a while now, but this morning I saw something I thought I would share as a photo.
Our neighbor's son seems to frequently be the victim of pranks. Once his car was encased in plastic wrap.
This morning his car was bombed with sticky notes.
Not a bad prank, just time consuming to clean up.
Hope he didn't have to get to the ACT test  by 8 a.m.  like Tucker did.

8 comments:

Jackie McGuinness said...

My first thought was why?

Makes for a good photo though!

Joy said...

That looks pretty funny! Harmless. I suppose if one didn't mind littering, you could just drive that way.

Joy's Book Blog

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your neighbor doesn't appreciate the decorations. How annoying this is if he's the victim of constant pranks.

Vicki said...

Funny...but maybe not so much if the pranks happen often and you're the one having to clean it up! Hope he has a good sense of humor!!

Louise said...

I haven't seen that prank before. Harmless fun.

Brona said...

Wrapping cars in toilet paper was the rage when I was at uni....maybe your neighbours friends were leaving him study tips on each note :-)

Unknown said...

In general, I'm not a fan of pranks but this one seems harmless enough. In fact I sort of like this idea! Have a great day!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

LOL - probably a lot easier to clean up than eggs.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...