Sunday, November 16, 2014

Dreaming of France -- Outdoors in Autumn


Please join this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.
What is it about France that makes even the approaching winter more acceptable?
Here's a photo taken in Autumn in Montmartre of an outdoor cafe. Yes, I'd be willing to sit outside and drink some mulled wine. Not in Ohio, but in Paris. Mais oui!

Grace took this picture when my blogger friend Linda Mathieu accompanied her on a tour of the area. Someday soon, I plan to get over to France and meet Linda in person too. 
Hope you all are enjoying your French dreams. Please visit each other's blogs to see what everyone else is sharing.


4 comments:

Sim Carter said...

Everyone loves the idea of April in Paris, Autumn in France looks pretty good too.
I did a Dreaming of France post sharing some of my fave Dreaming of France book to movies from the past.

Louise said...

Having just seen autumn in Paris I can attest that it is wonderful. And yes I sat outside cafes too (although only drank hot wine in Zurich).

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Fall in Paris is one of the nicest seasons to visit.

Leovi said...

The day I visited was very cold, everyone well sheltered!

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...